i like crossovers but i really like the idea of dc and marvel being fictional in eachothers worlds like the teen titans are gonna go see the avengers at the movies tomorrow on their day out and then beast boys gonna do his best hulk impression all day meanwhile a universe over the young avengers are passing around the lastest batman issue and arguing about who could take batman in a fight
i love this too it is my Headcanon
Ooooh, I LOVE this question!
Lots of people keep journals with systematic diary entries, but I understand that it doesn’t work for everyone.
Here are some cool/interesting/fun/motivational/productive things you can do that don’t necessarily include keeping a diary:
- Turn a Moleskine (or other notebook) into a planner/organizer/PDA/productivity system
- 52 lists
- 30 Days of Lists
- Answer "50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind"
- Start a gratitude journal
- Create a "life handbook"
- Keep morning pages
- Start a scrapbook
- Use journal prompts to answer questions when you feel like it
- Participate in the 7-week Life Cleanse
- Keep these 9 lists updated — REALLY useful things to keep track of!
- Take notes as you learn something new
- Use a notebook to keep track of goal-setting and productivity: 60 Ways to Improve Your Life in 100 Days
- Keep a recipe book
- Keep a reading journal/movie journal/music journal/fashion journal
- Start a quote book
- Make a travel journal — use it to plan your trip/vacation, then glue in transportation ticket stubs, itineraries, maps, photographs, dinner receipts at fancy restaurants, and write about your adventures
- Doodle in it
- Write poetry
- Cut out and glue pretty pictures
- Create a bucket list journal and record each item as you complete it
Does that give you enough ideas to start with? :)
(Made rebloggable by request.)
Defo doing this!
I want to create a life handbook so much.
I’m turning 20 this year. it is probably time to get some goals in place.